1/17/08

~ South Carolina ~

CMFoster~ introducing the south carolina artist of the day ~ Here's a quick bio written by the artist ~
"My name is Michelle and I love to create. I have been a creative person for as long as I can remember.My very favorite creative outlet is to create with fabric. I enjoy creating purses, totes, felt toys and general fabric art. In addition to fabric, I enjoy creating jewelry, handmade cards and stationary. I also enjoy painting and working with ink.Convo me if you have any questions or special requests! I look forward to talking with you."
Michelle is right ~ these are fun & funky! What a great way to make a unique fashion statement. Also one size fits all - so, there is plenty of 'give' to allow fitting easily over most hands! I imagine these would be just the right fashion piece to make that outfit look superb, can you imagine how envious everyone will be! Click on over and make your purchase now.