2/6/08

mary ellen golden

maryellengolden's Shop Announcement ~ Welcome!
"Think about giving Valentine flowers that will never wilt! Poppies are perfect!


Living here on the coast of North Carolina, I enjoy the ever changing panorama of the ocean.I've painted waves in watercolor since my first student said, "Next week, Mary Ellen, we're going to paint waves". So I had to learn how! The watercolor medium lends itself beautifully to capturing water in motion.

I have offered each image in a small size and most of them are available in sizes up to 10x14 or 12x18. If you are interested in a larger or smaller print, please convo me and I will tell you the price.

My nearly 92 year old mother has been so excited over my Etsy shop that we decided to include a few of her knitted scarves. She taught me to knit as a tiny child and is knitting scarves for me as well as all her friends at church."