1/21/08

~ alabama ~

the crocheted baby this southern artist has the talent ~ every baby should have a pair of these "made with love" socks!
enjoy her bio ~ "The Crocheted Baby is located in eastern Alabama where this newly retired grandma is indulging in a life-long love of crocheting. I crochet mostly baby socks at this point, but will be branching out and adding other baby and toddler items in the near future. Look for that announcement! I prefer to use natural fibers for the items I make - superwash wool blends, cotton blends and the beautiful new bamboo blend yarns. And when I am lucky enough to find a bamboo/wool/silk blend sock yarn - well, let's just say it is an absolute joy to crochet with it. I am always on the lookout for new and distinctive colors to use cause not every baby wants to only wear pink or blue! If you are looking for something specific for a new baby in your life, I am always open to special orders - drop me a line! For additional information you can contact me at: TheCrochetedBaby@earthlink.net".